Downtown Austin Corporate Apartment/Vacation Rental
Austin's New Center for Downtown Living!
Downtown Austin Apartment
- A pet is allowed, but there is size and breed restriction and a refundable pet deposit.
- Fantastic view of Downtown and the Capitol
- French doors with Dramatic Downtown view
- "Urban Contemporary" design
- Fully-equipped chef's kitchen
- Granite counter tops & Salerno tile backsplash
- Washer/Dryer in unit w/detergent
- High speed internet Wi-fi in apartment
- Full cable 125 channel TV with HBO, sports channels
- *The apartment management requires that
we run a basic criminal background check
- Cyber zone business center, computer, printer, Wi-Fi
- High endurance fitness center
- Convenient Private Parking Garage steps away
- Swimming pool, large hot tub in gazebo
*Dog walking service onsite
Primo apartment with location in the epicenter of Austin SLEEPS 4
Luxury "Brownstone" mid-rise apartment with downtown view! All this & an extremely cool contemporary decor makes this a "Primo" downtown furnished apartment in Austin. Pullout couch in living sleeps 2,
attached parking garage, swimming pool, hot tub, business center, washer dryer, high speed broadband Internet, 125 channel cable TV, HBO
Austin is a fusion of culture and style all its own. People here are looking for something beyond a cookie-cutter mall experience transplanted from another city. They’re ready for something that speaks to them in their own language. Which is why 2nd Street District will look, feel, taste and sound like one place, and one place only. Austin. With 225,000 square feet of well-integrated retail, restaurants and entertainment, 2ND Street District is the most significant retail development in downtown Austin and a promising venue to launch a concept or put a fresh spin on a current one.
In a city known for its cool vibe, 2ND Street District will add to the urban energy. On the edge of the Austin skyline, on the north shore of Town Lake, 2ND Street District has the feel of SoHo and the intimacy of Boston’s Back Bay. Interesting places to live. Great restaurants. Outdoor cafes. Unusual shops. Art films. All within a few blocks of museums and outdoor activities. The kind of neighborhood where the pedestrian is king and there’s always a new find no matter what time of day.
2nd Street District
- Winner of Best of Austin’s “Best Recent Renovation” and “Best Street” Award
- Downtown Austin Alliance “2006 Best Public/Private Sector Development” Award Winner
- The Realm of Possibility’s “2006 Project IMPACT Award” Winner
- Austin Business Journal’s “Best Real Estate Award – Mixed-Use” Winner
You'll be near:
- Vibrant 2nd Street District,
- Seaholm area w/ 1.5 acre Plaza and front yard, Trader Joe's, Boiler Nine Bar & Grill, True Food Kitchen plus countless retail and shopping options
- 6th Street bars and clubs
- Steps to Lady Bird Lake Hike and Bike trail
- Whole Food Flagship store 1.5 blocks
- With 225,000 square feet of well-integrated retail, restaurants and entertainment, 2ND Street District is the most significant retail development in downtown Austin
- Perfect location for SXSW
Why spend $180-$720 per night for a downtown Austin hotel when you can have a double size 870sf one bedroom with a Cal King bed, all the comforts of home, a double patio door with a Juliet balcony to enjoy the fabulous 5th Street & Downtown view? Plus all the amenities and lifestyle.
Service for four 7 pc. Cookware Set Dish, Wine Glasses, Glassware, Silverware, Ninja Coffee Maker, toaster, Kitchen Utensils and Knives, Measuring Cups, Can, Bottle and Wine Openers, Filled Salt & Pepper Shakers, Sugar & sweetener choices.
Pot Holders, Cutting Boards, Waste Baskets, Dish Pan, Laundry Basket, Vacuum, Mop, Broom, Dust Pan, Iron and Ironing Board
Austin's New Center for Downtown Living!
The vibrant 2nd Street District is the new Epicenter of Austin's hip, upscale scene. With 225,000 square feet of well-integrated retail, restaurants and entertainment, 2ND Street District is the most significant retail development in downtown Austin Browse the shops, restaurants, venues and events all within a 6 block radius. The nationally acclaimed Town Lake 10 mile Hike & Bike trail is a short walk away. Cafes, coffee shops, museums & restaurants border the 2nd Street retail district, Watch the Congress Ave bats, browse the many shops and restaurants.
Live life with a beat
Hosts/Licensed real estate agent/broker
*The apartment management requires that we run a basic criminal background check
Click here for
(*No 15%* hotel tax on 30 day stays)